The University of Copenhagen is gladly announcing a very exciting funding program named as International PhD Fellowships in Food Chemistry for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship aims to support international students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research center. It offers exceptional services such as admission, housing, student counseling, social events, and more, in addition to the biggest assortment of important courses.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? By joining this university, students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression. This PhD project takes a new direction of research and aims to generate fundamental knowledge on how cold plasma treatment oxidizes grain proteins.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 26 June 2022.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Food Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in the Department of Food Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, you must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry, or food technology.
- Good interpersonal skills