If you want to pursue a PhD degree in Denmark, apply for the International PhD Fellowships in Human T Cell Immunology at the University of Copenhagen.
The objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the at the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligible candidates will receive 27,800 DKK/Roughly 3,700 EUR (October 2021 level) plus pension.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study in varies fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? The university will provide a supportive environment for the career development of independent scientists. Here, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 26 July 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Immunology and Microbiology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 27,800 DKK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Human T Cell Immunology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship programme, applicants must hold an MSc degree in computer science or other relevant degrees with good results and good English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in other language than English or Danish.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary starts at approximately 27,800 DKK/Roughly 3,700 EUR (October 2021 level) plus a pension.