The Eindhoven University of Technology is inviting talented and enthusiastic young researchers to apply for the International PhD Position in Data-Driven Modelling of Cellular System Dynamics. Interested candidates can submit applications now.
Research students with good programming skills and experience, an MSc degree in a relevant field such as Systems and Control, Biomedical Engineering, etc with good command on English, and experience with system identification and/or data-driven modelling can apply for this PhD position. Selected candidates will be offered employment for up to 4 years with a satisfactory salary.
Worthy opportunity for applicants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Eindhoven University of Technology, famously known as TU/e, is a public technical university in the Netherlands founded in 1956 by industry, local government, and academia. Ranked 342ndin Best Global Universities, this university educates students and advances knowledge in the fields of science & technology for the benefit of humanity
Why choose to study at the Eindhoven University of Technology? At, Eindhoven University of Technology, education and research are integrated in a way that enables its students and scientists to become thoughtful leaders and to design and achieve the unimaginable. The university offers academic education driven by fundamental and applied research.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted till 19th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the Netherlands and outside countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for PhD position in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with or a background in systems and control, mathematics, statistics, and signal processing.
- The applicants must be creative and ambitious, hard-working, and persistent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal. Interested students can directly submit a scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter explaining motivation and suitability for the position
- A list of courses and grades from the Master’s program
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A scientific report in English, written by the applicant
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s in Systems and Control, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, (Applied) Physics, or (Applied) Mathematics.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a good command of the English language.
The successfully selected candidate will be appointed at the PhD position with full-time employment with benefits as listed below for up to 4 years.
- Salary and benefits such as a pension scheme paid pregnancy and maternity leave, partially paid parental leave, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- A year-end bonus of 8.3% and annual vacation pay of 8%.
- High-quality training programs and other support to grow into a self-aware, autonomous scientific researcher.
- An excellent technical infrastructure, on-campus children’s daycare, and sports facilities.
- An allowance for commuting, working from home, and internet costs.
- A Staff Immigration Team and a tax compensation scheme (the 30% facility) for international candidates.