Students who want to undertake higher degree research in Denmark, they can apply for this International PhD Position in Nanofluid Enhanced Heat Transfer at the University of Southern Denmark.
The educational program is available for highly motivated international students to apply for a fully 3-year PhD degree at SDU. The scholarship provides an international and stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure for conducting research of high quality.
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a well-known university that offers a wide range of traditional disciplines as well as a broad selection of business and engineering studies.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? Students have an excellent opportunity at SDU to strengthen their study and learn some new skills. For foreign students seeking to train for a career in Denmark after their studies, SDU offers the Career in Denmark program.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 3.378, – EURO per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Soft Robotics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the university. After that, they are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Completed TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicants.
- A motivation letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question (max. 2 pages). Upload in the field called “Project description”.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, describing research, publication and teaching experience, computational skills, and including personal contact information.
- Verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, both original and translated into English.
- Completed TEK PhD form for calculation grade point average. Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
- An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish). Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
- An official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation project from the grade giving institution, if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed. The statement must clearly state that the candidate has been among the top 30 pct. in the graduation class for the study program.
- References, if any. You’re welcome to use the form for reference letters at the Faculty website.
- List of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, in case you have any publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should be independent, possess good interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate efficiently in English both orally and in writing (as the language of the dissertation will preferably be English).
The University of Southern Denmark will provide an amount to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements to the winning candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.