Are you a talented aspiring researcher who is interested in economics and behaviour? Then, you must not miss out on this wonderful opportunity for International PhD Positions in Analysing Barriers and Opportunities for Farmers to Adopt Integrated Pest Management Strategies.
This program is designed for international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The selected candidates can expect a maximum salary of €3.247 per month.
Amazing opportunity for international and domestic students to PhD degree at Wageningen University & Research.
User Review( votes)
Wageningen University & Research is a public university in Wageningen, Netherlands, specializing in life sciences with a focus on agriculture, technical, and engineering subjects. Wageningen University & Research is not only number 59 in the world but also number 1 in the Netherlands.
Why choose to study at Wageningen University & Research? The Wageningen University & Research globally important center for life sciences and agricultural research. The university aims to explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life. It is active worldwide and is internationally recognised.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open until 30th November 2022.
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3.247
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the Netherlands and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have proven affinity with or knowledge of European agriculture.
- The applicants must have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team of social and natural scientists. and written proficiency in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply via the Studielink portal. Applications for this vacancy must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc degree in either (1) behavioural, agricultural, or quantitative economics or (2) agricultural sciences with a proven interest in economics and social sciences.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have oral and written proficiency in English.
Wageningen University & Research will award the selected candidates a gross salary for the first year is € 2.541 per month rising to € 3.247in the fourth year for a full-time working week of 38 hours for a duration of 18 to 30 months.