The Erasmus University Rotterdam is pleased to announce the PhD Positions in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems at Erasmus Research Institute of Management for the academic year 2022/2023.
Students that want to pursue PhD studies in Management at the Erasmus University Rotterdam and have excellent results in their first degree or graduate study and show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research can take this application to secure a PD position with a monthly salary.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus Research Institute of Management is a part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, which is a highly ranked international research university that is ranked 68th in Best Global Universities. ERIM is ranked in the top management research centers in Europe.
Why choose to study at the ERIM Erasmus University Rotterdam? ERIM has created an environment for the development of internationally recognized management knowledge with academic and societal impact. It focuses on the real needs of business and management and is dedicated to producing relevant and excellent research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,111
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study program in Management at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal and then applications for the PhD positions should be made on this.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of all academic diplomas
- A certified translation of all academic diplomas
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts
- A certified translation of all academic transcripts
- Two academic reference letters
- Statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
The selected PhD candidates will be provided monthly salaries of €2,434 in the first year, €2,836 in the second year, €2,968 in the third year, and €3,111 in the fourth year.