Are you ready for your next step in research education? If so, you can apply for the International PhD Positions in Cellular Proteins. The Wageningen University & Research is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The studentship aims to attract talented international students from all countries. This PhD position will be based in the Food Process Engineering group at Wageningen University & Research.
Wageningen University & Research is one of the top-ranked universities in the world. The university provides a great chance to complete PhD study in the Netherlands with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1918, Wageningen University and Research is a public research university in Wageningen, the Netherlands. Wageningen Institution and the old Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands are part of the university, which has about 12,000 students from over 100 countries.
Why study at Wageningen University & Research? To help you in your lifelong, self-motivated pursuit of knowledge, they are dedicated to delivering versatile adult education. Their courses combine practical knowledge with the latest theoretical insights. Here, students will gain the interpersonal skills, systems understanding, and organisational awareness vital for effective leadership.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 23, 2022.
- University: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: € 2.443- per month rising to € 3.122
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Cellular Proteins offered by the Wageningen University & Research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a successful master’s degree in food science, biotechnology, chemical technology, or equivalent
- Are a team player and passionate about working in a collaborative project
- Candidates should have good communication and organizational skills and are able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Are fluent in English at the C1 level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply for admission to a PhD program at Wageningen University & Research. After that, they can complete the application form through the online portal for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the previous degree certificate, transcripts, academic records, statement of motivation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a PhD program, you should check all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details, applicants must-see English language requirements.
The Wageningen University & Research will provide a gross salary for the first year is € 2.443- per month, rising to € 3.122- in the fourth year in, according to the Collective Labour Agreements for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU) (scale P). The university offers excellent terms of employment. A few highlights from their Collective Labour Agreement include:
- Study leave and partially paid parental leave
- Working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance
- The option to accrue additional compensation/holiday hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week
- There is a strong focus on vitality, and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee
- A fixed December bonus of 8.3%
- Excellent pension scheme.