With the aim of enabling students to pursue a PhD degree programme in Sweden, Chalmers University of Technology is actively offering International PhD Positions in Formal Verification of Blockchain Applications.
The scholarship is available for international applicants to pursue a PhD program at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
Great offer for international students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a research and educational emphasis on technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to produce and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology concentrates its research and instruction in the areas of technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management disciplines. It is a multidisciplinary research center that encourages students to think independently and use their engineering knowledge to address pressing issues in the future.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 15th July 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in Formal Verification of Blockchain Applications at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a doctoral degree in biomedical engineering, neuroscience, rehabilitation, psychology or a related field awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (according to the current agreement with the Swedish Agency for Government Employers). A different position than a postdoc could be open for a senior researcher with exceptional qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to five years (two years initially with a possible extension to three years).