MSc graduates interested in understanding neurocognitive mechanisms are invited by Radboud University to apply for the International PhD Position in Referential Communication at the Donders Centre for Cognition. The applications are open for the academic year 2023-2024.
This PhD position can be filled by international or home country national students who possess an MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience with hands-on experience in referential games and human neuroimaging and similar fields and coding literacy. Successfully selected candidates can expect to land employment with a salary of €3,247 per month and other benefits.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Radboud University is a public research university. It was founded in 1923, located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, and is named after a 9th-century Dutch bishop known for his intellect and support of the underprivileged. Radboud is one of the leading universities worldwide ranking 232nd in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 106th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Radboud University? Radboud University conducts leading research and gives out education that makes an indispensable contribution to a healthy, free world with equal opportunities for all. The university is committed to its core values of being connected, curious, and reflective and producing skilled, committed, critical, and self-conscious academics who aspire to fulfill their career goals.
Application Deadline: The application pathway will close on 30th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,247
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International and home students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree course at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Radboud University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have hands-on experience with linguistic and non-linguistic referential games and human neuroimaging.
- The applicants must be familiar with neuropragmatics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested individuals are required to submit a job application form. Eligible candidates will be taken into account for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a letter of motivation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc degree in cognitive neuroscience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have fluency in written and spoken English.
Radboud University will award the selected candidate employment for 1.0 FTE with a gross salary amounting to €2,541 – €3,247 per month. Additionally, they will also be provided 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.