The Chalmers University of Technology is looking for candidates to apply for International PhD Position in Space Geodesy and Geodynamics. The applications for the academic year 2023-2024 are now accepted.
The interested applicants must have masters or equivalent qualifications in a relevant subject and verbal and written English proficiency to be considered. Selected candidates will be offered full-time employment for up to 5 years.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology, established in 1829, is a Swedish university. The university conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level and holds a global reputation, ranking 125th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology, aware that it exists in a world of swiftly changing conditions, aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise and solutions that benefit everyone, both individuals and society. It is a university that works with others to make a real difference for a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD level programme in the field of geoscience research at the Chalmers University of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the needed master’s level qualification and proficiency in English language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants interested to apply for this PhD opportunity must submit an online application form. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree in Geodesy, Engineering Physics, Geophysics, Physics or an equivalent education.
- Language Requirement: The students must have sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide full-time temporary employment for a maximum of five years for the selected candidates.