Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for the International PhD Positions in Usable Privacy and Security at the Chalmers University of Technology.
This scholarship programme is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Worthy offer for overseas students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related subjects in research and instruction. For its efforts to generate and spread information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, it is placed 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? This is a world-class technology university that develops long-term knowledge and skills. You’ll work with motivated colleagues from both industry and academics in a creative, global, and dynamic environment.
Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. 31 May 2022, will not be taken into account.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in Usable Privacy and Security
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates should have a master’s degree and a well-documented track record of research interests and achievements on (usable) privacy and/or cybersecurity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted. The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to five years currently starting from 31,000 SEK per month before taxes.