The Queensland University of Technology has announced International PhD Scholarships Collaborative in Governance to Improve the Great Barrier Reef’s Water Quality for the academic session 2022-2023.
The university is opening this opportunity for encouraging both domestic and international applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
Wonderful offer for applicants to complete their studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a cutting-edge university with over 400 courses and research programs. It offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research facilities to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at QUT, students will have access to world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will have various opportunities to hone their talents and develop their personalities as well as their talent.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 April 2022.
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Awards: $28,854 (AUD) per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Information technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be awarded, you will need to fulfil the given criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with first-class honours (or equivalent) or a Master’s degree from a recognized university is a prerequisite. Evidence of publishing in an international peer-reviewed journal, previous knowledge of collaborative governance, and demonstrated experience in mixed qualitative and quantitative social science methods will also be viewed favourably.
- The candidate should have enthusiasm for working with researchers across disciplines; and strong written and oral English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at QUT University. After that, applicants should download the application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Admission Requirements: You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- Language Requirement: The applicants whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance of $28,854 (AUD) per annum for three years, indexed annually. The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
Successful international students will be considered for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship if successful in receiving the scholarship.