The University of Sydney is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Advanced Catalysis for High-Value Food for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available to all Australian and international applicants to pursue a PhD program at the University of Sydney. Eligible students will win a yearly stipend for 3.5 years.
Nice chance for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
An internationally renowned university that consistently ranks in the top 50 universities in the world is the University of Sydney. It is a pioneer in graduate employability, student experience, research, and instruction. It boasts exceptional quality in both research and instruction. It has a strong commitment to helping students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? By attending this university, students will have many opportunities to undertake work placements in their chosen subject area.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 19 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,950 p.a.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in research in Advanced Catalysis for High-Value Food
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Domestic or international PhD student
- Hold an unconditional offer of admission to undertake PhD on a full-time basis at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney
- Hold an Honours degree (First Class) or a First Class Honours Equivalent Degree or a Master’s degree
- Willing to undertake research in Advanced catalysis for high-value food products from agricultural waste under the supervision of Professor Jun Huang.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the student portal of the university to carry out the application process. Candidates can apply through the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have relevant skills, interests, and qualifications to be admitted to a PhD research programme at the University of Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 96
- TOEFL PBT – 592
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Sydney will provide $35,950 and is tenable for 3.5 years to the selected applicants for the applied PhD programme.