Murdoch University is pleased to offer a chance to explore the relationship between lung microbial metabolism and the lung-gut microbial axis in Cystic Fibrosis through the PhD Positionsfor the 2021/2022 academic session.
This opportunity will be presented to international students with a relevant graduate degree with a strong academic background to undertake a PhD in cystic fibrosis research. This scholarship will be offered in the form of an NHMRC Synergy Grant. Domestic students are also eligible to apply.
Grab this funding opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is a public university ranked in the top 571–580 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2021 that strives to provide inclusive education to all who can benefit, irrespective of social standing and background.
Why study at Murdoch University? Murdoch University is highly focused on two goals, namely, to educate free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought-after by employers; and to provide transformative solutions to complex world challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice. They believe in teaching our students critical thinking skills in all aspects of our work, a flexible, free-thinking environment where creativity and innovation work together.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2021
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a relevant PhD programme at Murdoch University.
- The applicants must have graduate from biological sciences, biochemistry, medicine, analytical chemistry or a similar degree.
- The applicants must be familiar with analytical techniques such as mass spectrometry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the university using its official online portal and carry out the application process.
- The applicants are required to mail a Cover letter outlining their suitability for the position, a copy of their complete academic transcript, and an academic CV to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- The selected applicants will then be invited to interview and submit proposals via Murdoch University‡s postgraduate application process.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide the following documents to the university:
- A qualification equivalent to an AQF associate degree for certificate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree of AQF level 7 in relevant discipline for a master‡s degree.
- Work experience, specific professional registration, Submission of a portfolio, etc., may be required as per the qualification and program requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to thoroughly go through and fulfil the regulations of Murdoch University‡s Graduate Research Office.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the following score as proof of English language proficiency:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 50
- TOEFL IBT – 73
Murdoch University will provide the selected applicant’s award amount of $30,000 per annum for a period of 3 years