RMIT University is excited to offer curious students that wish to pursue their higher studies in Australia the PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and domestic national students are eligible to apply for this funding scheme. The scholarship is funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program or Laboratory on the design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms. Candidates with relevant master’s or honors degrees will be considered and awarded a tuition fee waiver and a yearly stipend of $32,841.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications process is open. The application period will last until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,841
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a study programme at RMIT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a relevant academic qualification.
- The applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit admission applications via the application portal of the university. Interested students are required to submit the supporting documents to Dr. Hai Dong [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree achieving first-class honors in Computer Science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The successfully selected students will be provided $32,841 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension and a tuition fee waiver by RMIT.