The Queensland University of Technology is excited to announce its International PhD Scholarships in Investigating Ethical Consumerism for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is open to future PhD international students interested in researching issues in contemporary justice at the Queensland University of Technology
An excellent chance for international students in Australia to complete their PhD degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology of Queensland is a globally renowned science and learning institution in Australia. It provides excellent research, teaching, and study facilities to meet the needs of students, educators, and scholars.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT aspires to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and foster the sectors that will shape the future. With world-class infrastructure, highly regarded courses, well-qualified staff, and recreational and athletic facilities, QUT is a one-of-a-kind learning environment.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Investigating Ethical Consumerism to Combat Modern Slavery
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must have an honours or research masters degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include
- A cover letter
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent for international applicants
- A sample of your academic or research writing
- Details of three referees (email, address and contact number).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Meet the entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at QUT, including English language requirements for international students.
The scholars will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt and indexed annually of $28,597 per annum for a period of three years, with a possible six-month extension (subject to satisfactory progress).
International students will also receive either:
- An Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) fees offset (International)
- A QUT research degree tuition fee scholarship