Applications are being accepted for the International PhD Scholarships in Smoking During Pregnancy. The programme is organized by the University of Groningen.
The award assists talented and deserving international students who want to apply for the PhD programme at the university. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of € 2,249 during their study.
Worthy offer for applicants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the Netherlands that is ranked 88th globally and 79th in Times Higher Education. The university’s goal is to empower and connect students, scholars, and professionals so that they may collaborate to address regional, national, and international economic and business issues.
Why study at the University of Groningen? Candidates can learn about the environment in a real-world setting at GU. They practise dictating and analysing language, as well as grasping and criticising theories and concepts. Teaching abroad, publishing, and government administration employment all benefit from a linguistics degree.
Application Deadline: You may apply for this position until 27 June.
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: Department of General Practice & Elderly Care Medicine
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 2,249 per month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Smoking During Pregnancy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a relevant master degree in the social or health sciences (economics, sociology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, statistics or a comparable discipline)
- Have strong quantitative research skills
- Have an interdisciplinary background, or affinity with working in an interdisciplinary team
- Be able to show perseverance, flexibility, project management and collaboration skills
- Be fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years
- Enjoy planning and taking initiatives
- Enjoy academic writing and have the desire to publish
- Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and interdisciplinary environment.