If you are interested to practice in the Brain Health field, you must check out and apply for International PhD Stipends in Energy Modelling, Spatial Planning, Heat Planning and Model Coupling established by Aalborg University for the academic year 2023-2024.
The study award is designed to award students with outstanding academic performance who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for overseas students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a public university in Denmark that was established in 1974 and has campuses in the cities of Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen. One of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world, Aalborg University is placed 267th on the list of the Best Global Universities and 330th in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University is a school that places a strong emphasis on its institutional mission. It does this through conducting core activities of high quality, thereby contributing to the development of solutions to complex social concerns on a local, national, and international scale. Additionally, it instills these same values and abilities in its graduates.
Application Deadline: 26 June 2023
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Planning
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: Two or more
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for PhD positions are in the Sustainable Energy Planning Research group which are designed to support our focus within energy modelling, spatial planning, heat planning and model coupling.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate fully in daily activities in the section and contribute to a positive work environment.
- The applicants must have experience with qualitative methods.
- The applicants must have experience with or interest in the elderly/social and health education will be an advantage.
- The applicants must have good written and oral communication skills.