The Center for Development Research (ZEF) / the University of Bonn is looking for excellent female candidates to apply for the International PhD Student Positions in Agricultural / Environmental Economics.
This award aims to provide financial support to international students applying for the research degree program for the academic session 2023/2024.
Worthy offer to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bonn is a highly regarded institution known for its excellence in research and education. It is committed to preparing future generations for a sustainable and responsible civilization. With global recognition, it is considered one of Germany’s top universities, offering a wide range of programs and making significant contributions to various fields of study.
Why choose to study at the University of Bonn? The University of Bonn is a prestigious institution dedicated to shaping future generations and creating a sustainable society that respects nature and its resources. It stands as one of Germany’s top research universities, renowned worldwide for its outstanding contributions to research and education.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
- University or Organization: The Center for Development Research (ZEF) / University of Bonn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,000 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a PhD degree in Agricultural / Environmental Economics offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Post-doctoral researchers (with foreign citizenship) were invited by a professor at the University of Bonn for a joint research project.
- The fellow should have a long-term affiliation (research or teaching) at a university or research institute in the above-mentioned regions beyond her/his fellowship and demonstrate proven expertise in an area of research from the thematic spectrum of the SDGs.