Do you need funding to support your PhD study in the UK? Then you are at the right place! The University of Liverpool is providing the International PhD Studentship.
The funding programme is designed for candidates from across the world who is going to start a PhD programme at the university for the session 2020/21.
Great chance for international students to get educational fund at the University of Liverpool in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? While studying at this university, students can find several undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in popular disciplines. They will also gain a lot of value from this one-of-a-kind experience if you choose to study at the University of Liverpool.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Developing Operando Methods for Precision Battery Characterisation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a postgraduate research degree at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The University of Liverpool will provide a salary to the high achieving candidates for the academic year 2020/21.