The University of Plymouth is excited to welcome students from all over the world through its International PhD Studentships in Exploring Future of Navigation with Cyber-Security and Cyber-Safety. This scholarship is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a three-year PhD scholarship available to all eligible students commencing October 2022 at the University of Plymouth in the UK.
Great opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Plymouth was founded in 1992, and it has since changed many lives through its high-quality education and science. It has over 23,000 students, making it one of the largest universities in the United Kingdom. The university is located in Plymouth, England, and has beautiful and vibrant campuses.
Why would you like to study at the University of Plymouth? Plymouth University is regarded as one of the best in the United Kingdom. It has supported learning outside of the classroom. It has three departments that contain several schools, i.e., Arts, Humanities and Business, Health, and Science and Engineering, for interested scholars.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 16 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in exploring the future of navigation with cyber-security and cyber-safety.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should have (at least) a first or upper second-class honours degree in an appropriate subject and preferably a relevant MSc or MRes qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university, and then they can be eligible to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Mandatory documents to upload when you apply:
- A research proposal (note that for some project-based studentship applications, this is not required).
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates and transcripts for master’s or bachelor’s degrees, plus any relevant professional qualifications).
- Evidence of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- CV or résumé.
- Proof of financial sponsorship, if applicable.
- A copy of the information page of your passport (and any UK visa previously held) for international candidates.
- A personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to show evidence of your English language ability. Here’s the full list of English language tests they accept.
The University of Plymouth will provide studentship for three years and includes full tuition fees for both Home and International students, plus a stipend of £15,609 (2021/22 rate, to be uplifted for 2022/23).