Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, Brunel University London is offering the International PhD Studentships in MEMS-Based Antennas for 5G and 6G Communications in the UK.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in the United Kingdom. This project aims to study the reconfigurable antennas, the antenna system and its miniaturization technologies as well as low-cost solutions for 5G, 5G beyond, and 6G communications.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get an award amount of £18,062.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a well-known university noted for its high-quality education and research. It is divided into three colleges and three key research centers, and it is recognised as the 93rd top engineering and technology university in the world.
Why study at Brunel University London? To support students with their academic, personal, and social life, Brunel provides them with a variety of courses, degree programs, educational opportunities, and facilities.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 25 May 2022
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,062
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU/ International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in MEMS-Based Antennas for 5G and 6G Communications
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You will have or will receive an undergraduate degree classified at 1st class or 2:1 (honours) in electronic engineering, computer science, physics or other related subject. A postgraduate master’s degree may be an advantage.
- Knowledge or research experience in antenna/array design, integrated circuit design, RF devices, sensing or imaging, is required. You should be proficient in Ansys HFSS, CST Studio Suite, Altair FEKO, or PathWave ADS. You should be a highly motivated individual and possess a strong sense of curiosity. The ability to study independently, think critically and collaborate with others is essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Brunel University London. After that, candidates must email all of the following documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your 300-word personal statement setting out why you are suitable for this position
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Your English Language qualification of IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent, if applicable
- Two references, one of which can be provided by a member of Brunel University academic staff.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirementsof the program.
- Language Requirement:Applicants must have English language proficiency to an overall score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend of £18,062, including outer London allowance plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 42 months (3.5 years).