MINES Paris Tech-CEMEF is giving an opportunity for high-calibre students to apply for PhD Thesis Position. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational bursary is available for domestic & international applicants commencing in the PhD degree programme in Textiles recycling, making new high-added-value materials in France.
CEMEF is an internationally-recognised research laboratory of MINES ParisTech located in Sophia-Antipolis. It offers a dynamic research environment, exhaustive training opportunities and a strong link with the industry.
Why should you join this program? By joining this program, students will gain modern educational and research environments and be able to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris) – CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 26k€/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and overseas
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Textiles recycling making new high-added-value materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree
- They should have knowledge in polymer chemical physics, the capability to work in a group, fluent in English, mobility, motivation and sense of initiative and capability to report regularly on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, aspirants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your most recent CV
- Detailed, official proof of your grades during your most recent studies(maximum 3)
- One or more references from professors or heads of training programmes
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF will provide a handsome gross annual salary of about 26k€ to eligible candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.