The Republic of Korea is delighted to offer its International IT Policy Program Scholarship. The grant is available to pursue a masters and Ph.D. program.
The aim of The grant is to support IT-related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities.
Seoul National University is a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea. Seoul National University is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to IT related researchers with work experiences.
Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees (Master: up to 2 years/ PhD: up to 3 years).
- One-way Airfare (actual amount up to 1,500,000 KRW).
- Living cost: 1, 500, 000 KRW/month (GPA/semester should be above 3.0).
- Settlement Fund: 200,000 KRW.
- Medical insurance.
- Korean language program.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities (Korean agencies, companies) are preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree (for a master applicant), a master’s degree (for a PhD applicant).
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Master applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and PhD applicant must have a master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email:
- Applicants must send all documents to email address itpp-at-snu.ac.kr
Application Deadline: Closed