Do you have a desire to complete your higher studies in Denmark? Good News! The University of Copenhagen is providing an opportunity to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position available for the academic year 2020/21.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD in Computational and Comparative Analysis of the Phyllosphere Microbiome.
Nice offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution for higher education in Denmark. It provides more than 200 academic a program for study in varies fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university has a safe learning and living environment and employs strict codes of conduct for their students. Here students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Plant and Environmental Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Up to DKK 437.843
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Computational and Comparative Analysis of the Phyllosphere Microbiome.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a PhD or similar qualifications within computational biology, microbiology, metagenomic analysis, comparative genomics, network analysis, or other relevant research fields. Experience in programming in bash/Unix, R or Python is strongly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of up to 3 particularly relevant papers
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843, including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.