The University of Gothenburg is proudly offering the Postdoctoral Position in Analytical Chemistry / Molecular Biology / Microbiology for outstanding international candidates in Sweden.
The educational program attracts researchers and students from around the world who wish to start a postdoctoral degree at the university.
Desirable offer to receive financial assistance for higher education in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1891, the University of Gothenburg is one of the largest universities in the Nordic countries. It is environmentally certified and works actively for sustainable development.
Why study at the University of Gothenburg? While studying at this university, applicants can gain various career opportunities. The university works actively for a work environment with equal conditions and values ??the qualities that diversity brings to the business.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Analytical Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidate must have a PhD in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, bioengineering, biotechnology, veterinary sciences, bioinformatics, cell biology or related disciplines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for a position at the University of Gothenburg, you have to register an account in our online recruitment system. After that, they can apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A CV and cover letter that describes how the applicant meets the selection criteria
- Evidence of strong academic writing skills (full text of first author peer-reviewed manuscripts, reports, and a copy of the PhD thesis)
- Name and contact details of three referees attached in a file entitled References your name.pdf
- If the following items are not evident on the CV, please state clearly in the cover letter how you meet the following requirements
- Proof of research and scientific writing skills with at least three published articles as the first author in a peer-reviewed journal (please also highlight any technical reports written). Full-text of three articles and PhD thesis must be provided with the application;
- Willingness to travel internationally for research, conferences and other project meetings;
- Demonstrated statistical skills, including software such as R.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) are necessary.
The educational program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University.