The Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen is looking for applicants to apply for International Postdoctoral Position in Quantum AI Project for the academic year 2023-2024.
All interested international and Danish postdoctoral candidates are eligible to apply for this position. A salary and other additional benefits can be expected by the appointed candidates.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is a prestigious public research university in Copenhagen, Denmark. This globally renowned university with an aim to carry out research and offer research-based education at the highest international level ranks 42nd in Best Global Universities and 82nd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is Europe’s leading center within its subject areas that is conducting research within physical activity, diet, nutrition, health, and sports. The aim behind this is to strengthen the scientific basis for promoting health and preventing and treating disease.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral position to the Quantum AI project at the University of Copenhagen can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a clear potential to deliver high-quality peer-reviewed research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for this position online. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation (a one-page document explaining the reasons for applying)
- Curriculum vitae
- Research project/synopsis
- Diplomas, PhD or JSD diploma or alternatively a document showing that the applicant has submitted or will submit a dissertation
- Publication list
- Teaching portfolio
- Academic references
- A maximum of five (5) scientific publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD, JSD or equivalent degree in law, economics or social science.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be able to use English as the working language (written and spoken).
The University of Copenhagen will provide the selected PhD candidate with a basic salary along with an annual supplement per month and a total contribution to their pension fund equal to 17.1% of their salary and an annual supplement.