The Chalmers University of Technology is pleased to announce the Postdoctoral Positions in Atomistic Modelling of Interface and Surface Chemistry for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant aims to attract domestic and international students who want to apply for the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a 13-department university with a well-known organizational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modeling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university places a premium on teaching quality and awards students with additional national teaching awards. During their study season, the kids will be educated in a challenging and inspiring manner.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Atomistic Modelling of Interface and Surface Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have completed a PhD in chemistry or physics specializing in electronic structure calculations and methodologies at the time of appointment. The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.