The University of Southern Denmark is currently accepting applications for the International Postdoctoral Positions. The studentship is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding programme assists highly motivated aspirants who want to pursue postdoctoral research in Computational Social Science, Law, and Economics in New Interdisciplinary Centre.
Great offer for international students in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, At all levels, the University of Southern Denmark provides world-class education and is dedicated to an international viewpoint. It offers a variety of higher education programmes, including as bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? Students at SDU have a fantastic opportunity to develop their studies and learn new skills. The university offers interactive exercises, learning materials with personal statistics, information about classes, and many communication tools.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Business and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One or more positions
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral programme in Computational Social Science, Law, and Economics in New Interdisciplinary Centre
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a master‡s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, applicants must first have to take admission in a Postdoctoral programme. After that, they must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Motivation letter outlining your interest in the position and qualifications. Please list the position number and title. If you wish to be considered for more than one project positions, please provide a motivation and study design example (see below) per project.
- Detailed CV
- A certified copy of your PhD (or planned submission date) and master‡s degree certificate including all examination results.
- A PhD degree in these fields is preferable:
- Project 1: (computational) social science/ communication science.
- Project 2: computational / quantitative social science, such as communication science.
- Project 3: Law (and preferable with knowledge about empirical social science)
- Project 4: Social science/ communication science. Spoken Danish is a requirement.
- Project 5: Business/ economics or related, preferably with econometric skills.
- An example of a design for a first study (max 2 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- List of publications, including uploading the 3 most relevant for the position
- Description of teaching experience
- Description of research coordination or leadership experience
- List of references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide the salary agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The position is temporary, for a period of 2 years with the possibility of extension.