With the motive of supporting the education of students, Maastricht University is providing a fantastic opportunity through its International Postdoctoral Positions in Innovative Cancer Drug Development.
The main purpose of this award is to support motivated students of high calibre to pursue postdoctoral research at the university for the session 2022/2023.
A fine chance for students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University routinely ranks as one of the top European colleges that provides a dynamic and difficult employment at an organisation that is focused on the global marketplace. It offers a variety of programmes with unique student experiences, where teaching and learning are conducted at the forefront of their respective fields.
Why choose to study at Maastricht University? In order to help its students develop their academic abilities, MU offers them a cutting-edge method of instruction and first-rate facilities. Here, hopefuls can build the reputation and abilities necessary to enter a lifelong career in business.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022 is the last day to submit applications for this position.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: min. € 3.389,- max. € 4.964,- gross/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme offered by the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international and domestic students.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken, better than IELTS 7 or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to prepare a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have excellent spoken and written English.
The candidates selected by Maastricht University will be awarded the postdoctoral position with a salary scale FWG 60 (min. € 3.389,- max. € 4.964,- gross/month), depending on relevant work experience. Furthermore, you will receive an 8.33% holiday allowance and an 8.33% end-of-year bonus.