Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Therefore, the University of Twente is providing International Postdoctoral Positions in Theories of Technology And Ethics.
The main purpose of this position is to provide support for international students who wish to start a postdoctoral degree program during the academic year 2022/2023.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1961, the University of Twente is a well-known research university located in the Netherlands. It was ranked in the top 400 universities in the world, and it offers various degree programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Twente? Through the responsible application of research and technology, the institution seeks to have the greatest positive influence possible on individuals, society, and connections. Students who attend this university will have great prospects for employment and fantastic global experiences.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 22nd, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: € 3.557,- to € 5.439,- per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree coursework in Theories of Technology And Ethics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher (F/M)
- Students have an MSc degree with excellent grades in Electrical Engineering, with a specialization in Analog or RF design.
- You are an independent and original thinker with a creative mindset
- You are a fast thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Candidates have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment
- You are fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a postdoctoral degree program at the University of Twente. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this opportunity. Applications should be sent directly to Philip Brey, [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The application should include: a) a motivation letter, emphasizing your specific interest and motivation to apply for a PhD position in our group
- A cover letter that explains your interest in the position and your qualifications for it;
- A curriculum vitae which includes the name and e-mail address/telephone number for at least two references.
- A writing sample (preferably a published article related to the position);
- Either a summary and table of contents of your dissertation or the entire dissertation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a TOEFL or IELTS score to verify good mastering of the English language; an assessment may be part of the application procedure.
The scholars will receive a salary ranging from € 3.557,- to € 5.439,- per month, depending on experience. On top of this, you receive a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus. You will have a budget for traveling to TechEthos workshops and to international conferences.