The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to announce the International Postdoctoral Positions in Theory of Quantum Skyrmionics for outstanding candidates.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Well-paid opportunity to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Students at Chalmers develop their ability to think for themselves and use engineering techniques to solve problems in the future. In order to encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the institution has established a wholly informal setting.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 31 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students, as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Theory of Quantum Skyrmionics at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a PhD in Physics, Applied Physics, Theoretical Physics or equivalent, awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (according to the current agreement with the Swedish Agency for Government Employers).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for two years.