Magnify your knowledge in Applied Artificial Intelligence by applying for the International Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position. The funding program is offered by the University of Guelph for the session 2020/21.
This is a full-time post-doctorate position open to supporting international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada.
Great offer to get study and work opportunity in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees.
Why at the University of Guelph? While studying at the university, candidates will gain strong technical and analytical skills. Here, they may choose to explore collaborative or interdepartmental program options to tailor their specific research interests.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or a related discipline.
- Extensive experience in artificial intelligence and data mining.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong research experience in one or more of the following: data management or decision support systems.
- Strong technical skills in programming, databases, and machine learning platforms.
- A strong track record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Proof of research and practical experience with large and small data for diverse applications.
- Application development experience with Java and Python.
- Experience in developing software solutions for data analytics: design, programming, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience in designing platforms for collecting, processing, and building decision support frameworks.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a postdoctoral program at the university. After that, applicants should contact Dr Rozita Dara [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply; please send the following to the contact information below:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone)
- Admission Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The university will provide the annual stipend of $40,000 to the successful candidates.