Applications are invited for International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships for all prospective new international (non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students to study in the UK.
Abertay is right at the heart of Dundee, combining all the advantages of a close-knit campus with the buzz of city centre life. All of our buildings are within a quarter of a mile of each other, as are shops, bars, clubs, cinemas and theatres, and we’re just a few minutes’ walks from the bus and train stations. Abertay isn’t just a great place to be a student – the University is also home to world-leading research teams, whose discoveries are hailed internationally.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: award is available to pursue taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf)
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This £3,000 award is open to all prospective new international (non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students.
- Nationality: International (overseas) students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International (overseas) students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have been classified as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University.
- Have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first postgraduate degree. Applicants who already hold a UK postgraduate degree are not eligible.
- Have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2019 or January 2020.
- Have obtained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You do not need to complete an application form. If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will be notified in late August 2019 (for September 2019 entrants) or early January 2020 (for January 2020 entrants) that you will receive the International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarship.