Committed to supporting the brightest future talent from all backgrounds, the BPP University has introduced the International Postgraduate Bursary in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to all international students that hold a first-class honors degree. Students that have applied for a postgraduate study programme at the BPP University are deemed eligible for this award. The award is valued at £1,000.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
BPP University is a private university in the United Kingdom. BPP University made history by becoming the first publicly owned company in the UK to obtain degree-awarding powers in September 2002. It has around 15,000 students, studying across 13 centers, in eight locations across England, and online around the world.
Why choose to study at the BPP University? Study programmes offered at the BPP University utilize its innovative and unique learning framework focused entirely on assessment and career success.
Application Deadline: The applications process for this bursary is ongoing at the moment. Applications are accepted.
- University or Organization: BPP University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered by the BPP University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a first-class degree.
- The applicants must be international students undertaking a postgraduate programme at BPP University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply via the university portal. Eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic records, visa, passport copies, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a 1stclass honors degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
An award worth £1,000 will be provided to the selected candidates to cover the expense incurred by their respective postgraduate study programmes offered at BPP.