ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science is inviting applications for International Postgraduate merit awards. The award provides a 25% tuition fee funding for up to one year of a graduate diploma or Masters coursework program offered by the College.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Award: The award provides a 25% tuition fee funding for up to one year of a Graduate Diploma or Masters coursework program offered by the College.
- Number of Awards: Up to two (2) opportunities are eligible.
- The award can be taken in Australia
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one of the countries specified by the College.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this application .
- Will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 15, 2017.