The School of Civil Engineering is inviting applications for Postgraduate Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney in Australia. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
The program aims to provide financial support for PhD students who are going to undertake research in the area of Energy Efficiency Comminution Machinery for the academic session 2021-2022.
Golden opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is regarded as a world-class teaching and research institute in Australia. It offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why would you like to study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on finding solutions to the biggest challenges of society. Here, aspirants will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Civil Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $35,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree in Energy Efficiency Comminution Machinery
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Civil Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- Be willing to work on a project to analyze and interpret the readings of Molycop’s flagship P86 sensor system and Molycop’s P87 milling energy efficiency project, to develop a new measure of energy efficiency
- Apply and be considered for the Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships
- Be supervised by a nominated academic(s) as per the Scholarship agreement between Molycop and the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney for a postgraduate research program. After that, the student can apply online for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this application, the applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in an Energy Efficiency in Comminution Machinery
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
This program will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (fixed amount) for up to three years, and is maintained through satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship also includes up to $5,000 per annum for the same duration as the stipend allowance for operational support which can be accessed via the recipient’s lead supervisor.