Take the next step in your career by joining International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Fluorescent Sensing at the University of Sydney available for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding opportunity is open to both domestic and international students who want to conduct a postgraduate research program at the university.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is an internationally renowned Australian teaching and research institution with a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to lead in a rapidly changing world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of subjects, and its research focuses on solving society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in both established and new fields of concentration at this university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 10 June 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Annual stipend allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in Fluorescent Sensing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an or unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study in a Masters by Research or PhD within the School of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- An applicant without an unconditional offer of admission may apply and be selected, however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research into fluorescence sensing systems for measuring biologically-relevant analytes.
- Applicant must also hold at least one of the following:
an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or
Masters’ degree with a substantial research component.
- The applicant must have a background in organic synthesis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) subject to satisfactory academic performance for Up to 1.75 years for a successful Master by Research recipient who commenced their candidature on or after the 1 January 2019.
Up to 3 years for a successful PhD recipient who commenced their candidature on or after 1 January 2019. The PhD recipient is encouraged to complete their PhD in 3 years but may apply for an extension of the primary stipend allowance for up to 6 months.