Applicants are invited to become a part of the International Postgraduate Research Studentships in Effect of Low Protein Diet funded by the University of Liverpool in the UK.
The studentship aims to support students who belong to any country who want to undertake their postgraduate research programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is an English public university based in Liverpool. It also offers a variety of off-campus and on-campus accommodation options, including student villages.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university offers a one-of-a-kind student experience by putting students at the forefront of research and teaching. Here, students excel in their vocations and create a beneficial impact on the world.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: £10,000 p.a.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in the effect of low protein diet on the development of the musculoskeletal system
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be UK/EU and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to mail their please send your CV and a covering letter to Dr Aphrodite Vasilaki with a copy to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal. please send your CV and a covering letter to Dr Aphrodite Vasilaki with a copy to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
This studentship is available and a research bench fee of £10,000 p.a. will levied as a contribution to laboratory consumables and expenses.