Liverpool Hope University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. The scholarship is awarded to undertake a postgraduate degree programme.
University is committed to encouraging applications from students with high academic qualifications who will benefit from study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Liverpool Hope is ranked in the top 20 of UK universities with regard to the number of staff who hold doctoral qualifications.
Applicants must have a good honours degree from a recognized institution. They must have IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing.
- Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to undertake a postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate degree applicants and are worth half the tuition fees (e.g. 50% discount on fees, for 2016/17 intake this amounts to between £5,400 and £5,900).
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five. International Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded by the decision of the University Committee and are based on academic merit and social and community involvement.
- Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high results in their final degree classification and can demonstrate high academic achievement, active university, society and community involvement, and future aspirations to enhance the social and economic development of the applicant’s home country.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Liverpool Hope postgraduate taught degree programme and complete the International Scholarship Application Form with supporting documentation.
- Entrance Requirement: A good honours degree from a recognized institution
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in Reading and Writing.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2019