If you are seeking an opportunity for studying in the United States, then you can apply for the International Presidential Scholarships offered by Maryville College.
The program is available for international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the college in the US.
Best offer to get $18,000 to $23,000 fund for bachelor study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Maryville College was founded in 1819 and it is a private liberal arts college in the US. The college is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South.
Why study at Maryville College? The college’s goal is to provide academic options that help each student reach his or her potential, in life and in the workplace. It also provides a rigorous and highly personal experience for students.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $18,000 to $23,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college and a minimum of 3.8 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the Maryville college.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: You have to provide the following test scores:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools
Benefits: Students will receive the award amount ranging from $18,000 to $23,00.