To support talented and deserving candidates in the USA, Western Illinois University is providing the International Presidential Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
This scholarship programme intends to provide financial support for candidates who want to pursue a university’s undergraduate or graduate degree.
The Western Illinois University, established in 1899, aims to invite more proficient students as freshmen and a promenade by which the skilled beginners could distinguish themselves from other students at the university.
Why choose Western Illinois University? The university comprises four educative institutes that help learners grow their abilities in various fields, i.e., Business & Technology, Arts & Sciences, Fine Arts & Communication, Education & Human Services, and an Honors College, the School of Extended Studies nontraditional programs.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the copy of the passport along with all academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English student, submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.