The University of Sydney is launching the International Research Scholarships in Physiotherapy Service in the Emergency Department for PhD students. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students are exclusively offered the application for this scholarship. They must be undertaking a PhD study programme at the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney. The applicants must conduct research in an MRFF-funded clinical trial to be considered. Winners can expect to receive a scholarship worth $35,000 per annum for up to 3 years.
Nice offer to receive higher studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is the oldest public research university in Sydney. The university is also one of the country’s six sandstone universities that is currently ranking 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney serves communities at all levels and to ensure that it definitely does, the university aims to make lives better by graduating leaders of society and equipping them with leadership qualities so they can serve their communities.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will not be accepted after 5th February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can enroll in a PhD programme at the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must conduct research in an MRFF-funded clinical trial evaluating the provision of a physiotherapy service in the emergency department.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship must first submit an admission application via the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired PD programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Sydney will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth $35,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study.