Curtin University is seeking an individual with a strong commitment to social justice, health equity, and an interest and experience in migration to participate in its RTP Scholarships. Applications can be made for the ongoing academic year 2022-2023.
All international and Australian national students who have experience or interest in qualitative and mixed methods research are eligible to apply for this scholarship. However, they must be public health, health promotion, social or behavioural sciences is a must be considered for this scholarship award valued at a maximum of $70,000 per annum. Students can apply for a Higher Degree by Research programme at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Curtin.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you with the financial help of $70,000 per annum.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is an Australian public research university ranking 194th in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and 156th in Best Global Universities. The university’s vision is to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in teaching and research.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University embraces challenges and up-skills themselves to be leaders in the future. It is already a leader in research and education. This universally recognised institute offers its students programmes that are rich in interactions ad enable the students to experience personalised learning.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 18th July 2022.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $70,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international, Australian and New Zealanders are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the HDR programme of choice offered at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Curtin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background in public health, health promotion, and social or behavioural sciences.
- The applicants must have an interest in community-facing, policy-relevant research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the online application portal of the university. Selection of the scholarship winner will be made on the basis of their expression of interest submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Certified documents
- Award certificates
- Statement of marks
- Expression of Interest Form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the HDR programme they wish to join at Curtin.
- Language Requirement: The students have strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent written communication skills including the peer-reviewed and grey literature in English. The applicants must also fulfil the language proficiency requirements of the university.
Curtin University will provide the selected candidates an annual scholarship package (stipend and tuition fees) of about $70,000 per annum including a 100% fee offset for up to 4 years and a stipend at $28,854 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.