With the purpose of attracting high-quality aspirants from Bangladesh and all over the globe, BRAC University is awarding scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from Bangladesh and all over the globe
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate around 12,000-15,000 students. It actively contributes to learning and the creation of knowledge. It is to foster the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education.
Why at BRAC University? The university provides financial support to the students starting from full funding to partial tuition waivers. Here students can get determines the curricula and courses that can help achieve high educational standards.
- University or Organization: BRAC University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Bangladesh and international students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Bangladesh and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants are required to meet the minimum eligibility criteria:
- Undergraduate program: Students who obtained a GPA of 5.0 (without 4 subjects) in SSC and HSC or equivalent. Students who obtained 6 “A”-s in O Level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 “An”s and 1 “B” in A Level or equivalent. A minimum CGPA of 3.70 is required to be maintained in all the semesters. If a student fails to maintain the required CGPA, s/he will not be awarded the tuition fee waiver in the following semester until regaining the required CGPA.
- Graduate program: A minimum GPA is required to be maintained in all the semesters. If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be allowed for a tuition fee waiver only for the next one semester within which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA; otherwise, the support will be discontinued. Students need to complete at least 30 credit hours of the program. If a student fails to maintain the required CGPA, s/he will not be awarded the tuition fee waiver in the following semester until regaining the required CGPA.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University. International aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University.
- Supporting Documents: Submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificate from University Grants Commission (UGC), Dhaka.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for admission at the university then you are needed to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the tuition fee waiver for your course.
- Undergraduate Programs – 28-Oct-2019
- Master of Business Administration – 30-Oct-2019
- Executive MBA – 13-Nov-2019