Ferrum College is welcoming students to apply for its International Scholarships and start their academic journey in the USA. The scholarships will be awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree study programme at Ferrum College. These scholarships are undefined and will be awarded to students based on their academic merit.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1913 as the Ferrum Training School for primary and secondary education, Ferrum College is now a private college in Ferrum, Virginia. It is ranked 55th in Regional Colleges South. The college aims to inspire everyone to do good work, build promising futures, and live good lives.
Why choose to study at Ferrum College? Ferrum College has one of the oldest environmental science programs in the country and offers internship and research opportunities in all majors. At Ferrum College, every student’s education is impacted by the natural world. It is a dynamic learning community where students enter with promise and leave with purpose.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants can apply as soon as possible for an early decision and admission.
- University or Organization: Ferrum College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Ferrum can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic merit records and test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete the Ferrum College Application for Admission. Then, students must complete visa procedures by submitting the below-listed documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit their official high school transcript along with an official translation into English and a copy of the front and back of your current passport and visa, certificate of financial statement, and original copy of a bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit test scores of SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide TOEFL or ILETS test scores to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The international scholarship awarded to the selected students will provide them tuition fee support towards any undertaken bachelor or master study programme.