For providing financial support to the brilliant degree-seeking aspirants from the USA and all over the globe, the University of Southern Maine is awarding International Scholarships.
Nice opportunity for USA and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Maine offers baccalaureate and master’s degree programs as well as doctoral programs in Public Policy and School Psychology. It is one of two schools in the state of Maine that offers an ABET-accredited Computer Science degree program.
Why study at the University of Southern Maine? The university provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. Here candidates can get the training related to career orientation and job application skills.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral degree
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: the USA and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the USA and all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, seekers are required to apply for the matriculated in a master’s or doctoral degree at USM, be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better, be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and have submitted the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this educational program, claimants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the postgraduate and doctoral degree program, seekers are required to maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better and check the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- Language Requirements: To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Benefits: The grant will provide an amount worth up to $3,000.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020 for Spring