The university of Gloucestershire is pleased to offer range of scholarships to international students of high academic ability for 2016 entry. Scholarships are awarded to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
The university aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships, specifically for overseas students.
A fine program for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The university is ranked in the top 20 in the UK for accounting and finance, biosciences, media, photography and film studies. University of Gloucestershire is offering an extensive financial support package for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2016.
- Course Level: Scholarships are offered for full-time postgraduate course at the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2020.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The monetary amount of scholarship for undergraduate courses is £1,000 and for postgraduate courses £1,500. Award deducted from tuition fees.
- Scholarship can be taken at: UK
To be eligible for these scholarships students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
- Only students who hold an offer can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- All of the scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2016.
All scholarship applicants/recipients must be overseas fee payers.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. This application form should be completed if students wish to apply for one of the University of Gloucestershire’s scholarships for courses starting in 2016.
- Supporting Material: Certified copies/ notarised copied of applicants’ highest qualification will be required to verify applicants’ results/qualifications.
- Entrance Requirement: To be eligible for these scholarships students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS academic test score for undergraduate program is 5.5 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band and for postgraduate 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in any band.
Application Deadline: Closed