The Clarkson University is inviting all international students to apply for partial international scholarships. These scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000 per academic year.
The Clarkson University is a private research university with its main campus located in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate program and research facilities in New York State’s Capital Region and Beacon, N.Y.
User Review( votes)
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000 per academic year.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The amount awarded is based on the student’s academic record. For first-year students, University will be looking at secondary school GPA, the rigor of the curriculum, SAT and TOEFL scores and letters of recommendation. For transfer students, university GPA, the rigor of the curriculum, TOEFL score and letters of recommendation are considered. International scholarships do not increase after the first year. Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to maintain their international scholarship.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: All applicants for admission who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents (green card holders) need to secure a student visa and are required to show proof of financial support as a condition of being issued an official letter of acceptance and an I-20 form. There are two ways to show proof of finances:
- Complete and return the Certificate of Finance Form. On this form, you will need to show specific amounts of support and the sources of the support. You will also need to include the signatures of any sponsors or your parents, in addition to a signature from a bank official.
- Provide a certified letter from your sponsor indicating the amount of support available for each year, along with a supporting letter from a bank official. No exceptions can be made on the above requirements.
Test Requirement: Clarkson SAT code: 2084 and Clarkson ACT code: 2698
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: There is no separate application to complete to be considered for an international scholarship. These application instructions are for non-U.S. citizens applying for first-year enrollment at Clarkson. To review your application, we need to receive all of the following materials:
- Clarkson School application
- Official secondary school transcript, mark sheets and national exam scores (if applicable)
- A secondary school recommendation from a school counsellor, principal or headmaster
- Two letters of recommendation
- SAT or ACT score reports
Clarkson SAT code: 2084
Clarkson ACT code: 2698
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports, if English is not your first language
- Copy of current passport
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2018.