The East Tennessee State University is offering Academic merit awards for international applicants in the USA for the year 2020.
User Review( votes)
East Tennessee State University determines credit awards for its courses and programs based on the professional judgment of its faculty in higher education and in alignment with its mission.
International students whose first language is not English may satisfy the English proficiency requirement by submitting documents required by the university.
- Application Deadline: August 15.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing graduate or undergraduate programme at East Tennessee State University in the USA.
- Study Subject: The studentships are provided for any course offered by East Tennessee State University in the USA.
- Award: Undergraduate students: $12,500, and Graduate students: $11,500
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Apply for admission to ETSU ( undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 visa information, J-1 visa information)
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
- English Language Requirements: International students whose first language is not English may satisfy the English proficiency requirement by submitting one of the following:
- TOEFL: 500 Paper-based (PBT), 173 Computer-based (CBT), 61 Internet-based (iBT)
- IELTS – International English Testing System: Score of 5.5
- The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- A personal essay of 150-300 words, detailing your interests in a graduate program at ETSU.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee of $65.00. The application fee must be submitted before any further application materials can be sent to the graduate school.
- One official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses including proof of all degrees received.